The GREY SHADED boxes shows the Mens’ to women’s equivalent sizes for unisex sized boots and shoes for example a Mens AUS/UK 5 is equivalent to a womens AUS/USA 7.
Please Note: Unisex are wider fits for women than womens specific footwear.
FIT GUIDE (TYPE)
Close fit designed for ease of mobility no matter what the job demands.
Modern, easy fit, accommodating a wide range of movement for all day comfort.
A traditional wider and looser fit straight from waist down with a mid-rise.
Generous fit with plenty of room to move.
Do not take your measurements yourself
Wear light clothing as thicker garments like jumpers and jeans will add to measurements
Remove items from pockets such as wallets in the back hip pocket
Measure with the tape flat against the body
Do not hold the tape too loose or too tight
Do not put fingers under the tape
1. Chest/Bust: Measure around the body across the fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape level and straight.
2. Women's Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, keeping the tape level and straight.
Men's Waist: Measure the waist where they wear their pants.
3. Women only (Hip/Seat): Measure at the widest point (approx 20-23cm) below the waist. At this position the tape should slide easily up, down and over the bottom.
4. Men only (Neck/Collar): Measure the circumference at the base of the neck, where a shirt collar would sit or using a well fitting shirt, lay flat on table, measure from centre of button to centre of button hole.
5. In-Leg Length: Measure from crotch to floor without shoes.